Availability: In Stock
1. The Tulsi Mala can be worn around the neck for spiritual and physical healing as the touch of Tulsi wood rejuvenates the mind.
2. Tulsi Mala brings equanimity to thoughts and emotions, Can be used for Pooja or wearing
3. Tulsi Mala protects the person adorning it from all kinds of negative influences like ghosts, evil spirits and other paranormal activities.
4. Tulsi Mala brings health and happiness to not just the wearer but to the entire family.
5. Tulsi beads are made out of the wood of Tulsi plants. The roots, stems, and twigs of these plants are dried in Sun. ... These beads are then passed through a strong silk thread to make a Tulsi Mala
Tulsi Mala is one of the most popular malas worn by Indians. Many famous people have been seen adorning Tulsi Mala like Amitabh Bachchan and Murali Kartik. Made from one of the most auspicious plants in the Hindu religion, it is a beautiful string of beads made from the woody parts of Tulsi plant. It is worshiped in Indian temples as a living goddess.
Tulsi is regarded as best for worshipping lord Vishnu, Ram, and Krishna. According to Ayurveda. It is also used for the purification of the body. It gives peace of mind and reduces stress. It Is Used For Jaap, Mantra Chanting Etc.Most Sacred Mala And Good To Keep In Pooja Rooms. This tulsi mala has 108 beads .As soon as you wear the tulsi mala, around your neck or around your wrist, you feel protected and focussed.Many religious-minded people throughout India and the rest of the world wear necklaces of Tulsi wood (tulsi kanthi mala).